Honor Roll and High Honor Roll will be calculated at each Semester Grading Period only. Students must meet the following requirements to qualify for Honor Roll:
- Students must carry five (5) course hours to achieve Honor Roll status.
- Students must have an unweighted grade point average of 3.0 or greater.
- Students must have no mark of “D” or “F” in any subject including physical education and driver education.
- To quality for High Honor Roll, a student must meet the above requirements and obtain a grade point average of 3.5 or better with no mark below “B”.
- The UNWEIGHTED GPA will be used in determining eligibility for Honor Roll.
- All courses are used for Honor Roll.